Ever looked at your iPhone, and noticing that your battery was surprisingly low, wondered, "Why is my iPhone battery draining so fast?" Some people simply think their iPhone battery is simply „dying” when it drains overnight, but that might not even be the case.
iPhone 5 and 6 battery issues - my iPhone battery keeps draining!
The reason why an iPhone battery is draining rapidly - or fast all of a sudden - has been a busy topic since day one among iOS users. Since you’re reading this post, I assume you are facing this issue and wondering how to fix battery drain on your iPhone. ...Well... we’ve got plenty of tips to fix battery life on any iPhone (iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6s, iPhone 7, iPhone 8, iPhone X, iPhone SE and iPhone XS).
In addition to covering the regular tips for saving battery on an iPhone, we’ll also look at a couple methods we’ve tried to fix our own battery life problems here in the office. iPhones are great, but nothing ruins your enjoyment of them more than when your iPhone dies too quickly. Here’s what you can do to save some additional battery life:
iPhone 5 and 6 etc. battery drain solutions
If your iPhone battery life is poor or is draining faster than usual, the first thing you want to do is figure out whether or not you’re using your iPhone differently than you did before. Some software updates and the previously mentioned practices could account for some of your battery problems, but if you’re confident it’s more than that, we’ll help you fix almost any known issue and save that precious battery life.
- Turn off „Raise to Wake” on your iPhone. (Usually the heaviest toll on battery life is the screen „ON” time.)
- Enable automatic App Updates. (Regular app updates will make sure that no faulty applications will drain your battery while using them or when they run in the background)
- Reduce the Number of Widgets on the Lock Screen on iOS 10.3 and above. (Any active widget will mean that the application it’s connected to will at least partially run in the background to provide the updates you see in the widgets.)
- Turn off „Background App Refresh”. (This will make sure that all apps running in the background will only be there as cached version and will not update in the background regularly. Disabling this will surely imporve battery life but it might mean that it will limit the functionality of some applications.)
- Set Location Services to „Only While Using the App”. (This will also surely reduce the battery drain but may limit some Apps functionality as it will only access your location while you are using the App that needs your location.)
- Leave your iPhone facing down when not in use. (This will reduce the screen’s „ON” time.)
- Turn on Low Power Mode. (This should be one of the last resolutions as this will greatly reduce the phone’s power, including the restriction of backround application refresh, screen brightness, CPU speed etc.)
- Turn On „Reduce Motion”. (This feature will reduce the motion sensitivity of your iPhone, meaning it won’t be so precise with the static background’s movement and tilting in general but in return will save you some battery on the long term.)
- Turn on „Airplane Mode” in locations with poor Reception. (When your phone is in airplane mode, all of it’s antennas such as the GSM, WIFI and Bluetooth are switched off, saving a lot of energy but leaving you completely offline. It’s good to know that if your reception often disconnects it takes a lot of extra effort for your phone to re-scan the signal (WIFI, GSM or Bluetooth alike) and connect again just to lose the connection again shortly and start the whole thing again.)
- Restart your iPhone. (It’s generally a good practice to restart your iPhone every now and then and with ther restart clear the system and application cache at once. Restarting your phone too often though is not needed nor is a good idea as powering on does require a lot of energy.)
Hope you all like this, Then what are you waiting for free feel to share with your friends and relatives. If you still have any queries, suggestion don’t hesitate to leave a comment below.