The team at iPhone Repair Base are here to help you to activate your new iPhone. As we known, iRB home buttons are selling very hot from the beginning of 2019, as this new innovative iRB home button with return function is really very useful for the iPhone 7, 7 plus, 8 and 8 plus with broken home buttons.
iRB Home Button
The iRB home button uses the Bluetooth technology to achieve return (back) function.
So this physical iRB home button has the limited to activate the brand new iPhone 7 without Bluetooth connecting.
As when power on the new iPhone 7, will be needed to “press the home button to open” like below picture.
Here we share you how to use the 3uTools software to open the virtual home button to solve this problem.
We will show you how to use step by step as below:
1. Download 3uTools from http://www.3u.com/, then install this software in Windows.
2. Open 3uTools software, and connect your iPhone to Windows PC using USB cable.
3. After connected and detect your device successfully, you can see the detailed information about your iPhone.
4. Click “Toolbox” then Click “Accessibility”
5. Open the AssistiveTouch, then the virtual home button will appear on the iPhone.
Then you can activate your new iPhone and connect the Bluetooth for the iRB home button to use normally. (Device name: iRB home, JC home or MB home)
iPhone Repair Base are here to help you to activate your new iPhone. If you still have problems, then either call us or pop into our shop in 21 Edmonton Cl, Kesgrave, Ipswich IP5 1HE, and we will be more than happy to help you.
You may also like: