Moving Multiple Apps and Icons: Everybody can place apps on a device. You only need to tap and hold the icon, until it starts to “wiggle”, you can then put it pretty much where you want.
We have been able to create folders for a while in iOS, but from now on we can move multiple icons together.
Till now if we wanted to move multiple icons from one side to the other we had to do it one by one, which was a bit frustrating. However, we can now “grab” multiple icons, we can then move them to another place altogether.
For this function tap and hold the icon in the usual way, and when it wiggles start to move it, meanwhile tap on the other app this will stick to the still moving icon.
Moving Multiple Apps and Icons in 6 easy steps
- Tap and hold an app icon while on the Home screen until edit (wiggle) mode is invoked.
- Start dragging the first icon, and while holding the icon, tap another icon to add it to your stack
- Continue to add icons using the method in step 2.
- Once you have gathered all of the desired icons, move to the page and/or folder that you wish to move the icons to.
- Release your finger and the icons should drop in the desired page and/or folder.
- Press the Home button to exit edit (wiggle) mode.